Lube Oil Purifier, Lubricating Oil Recycling Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $18,000 US $17,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||in Standard Strong Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TYA-RD
- Application: Lubricant Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Coolant Oil, Fire-Resistant Oil
- Folw Rate: 50 L/min
- Structure: Structure
- Weight: 900kg
- Working Pressure: </= 0.4MPa
- Moisture (Water Content): </= 80 Ppm
- Trademark: ZHONGNENG
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Type: Return Filter
- Power(W): 70kw
- Dimension(L*W*H): 1600*1150*1700
- Cleanliness: </= Grade 6
- Warranty Time: 1~2 Years
- Specification: CCC, ISO9001, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421299090
It is used to treat unqualified hydraulic lube oil, especially for that contains high value of acid.
1. Great ability to break emulsification of H. P. M high molecule polymer materials.
2. The conbination of coalescing separation and vacuum duplex 3D stereo-evaporation, eliminating waster.
3. Deep and highly precise FH rectangle filtering system.
4. Zhongneng's high molecule absorption material technology.
5. Regeneration device could effectively remove polar materials, such as acid, free carbon and so on.
Hydraulic lubricating oil treated by this machine contains low emulsification value, few water and impurities that it can be used repeatedly in the highly precise hydraulic lubricating equipments at home and abroad.
|Vacuum Degree||MPa||-0.06 ~ -0.095|
|Temperature||ºC||0 ~ 100|
|Power Supply||3phrase,50Hz, 380V(or as needed)|
|Parameter After Purification|
|Demulsification value||min||New oil ≤15min, running oil ≤30min|
Keywrods: Oil filtration, oil processing, oil filter, oil purifier, oil recycling, oil treatment, oil regeneration, oil restoration, oil filtering, waste oil disposal, oil reclaiming, waste oil management, energy saving, oil reconditioned, oil reconstituted, oil restituting, oil recovering, oil water separator, oil purification, oil reclamation, oil dehydration