Transformer Oil Purification Plant, Vacuum Degasification and Dehydration
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: ZYD
- Application: Transformer Oil, Insulation Oil, Dielectric Oil
- Folw Rate: 30-300 L/ Min
- Working Pressure: <0.3MPa
- Gas Content: <0.1%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Condition: New
- Water Content: <5ppm
- Trademark: Zhongneng
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, CCC
- HS Code: 8421299090
1. Double-stage vacuum system, strong power of vacuum evacuating, ultimate vacuum value ≤ 5Pa.
2. Two vacuum separating chambers, efficient oil film sprayer, increasing separating size and separating time to ensure the dry-level and dielectric strength improving greatly.
3. Duplex-Stereo film evaporation technology, combined with unique and advanced dewatering, degassing components, can rapidly and effectively separate water, gas from oil.
4. Multi-stage precision filtration system, mesh filtration combined with molecular adsorption technologies.
5. Efficient electric heating system, heating uniformity, less power consumption, safe, and reliable.
6. Double-infrared liquid level sensor, pressure protective system to ensure machine operation easy and safely.
7. Adopt interlocked protective system, which connect oil pump, heater and liquid level sensor, avoiding blank heating, blank pumping, oil leak and electricity leak. If there is any fault, machine will be power off automatically.
8. Functions of live line work onsite, vacuum drying and vacuum oil filling.
Comparing with single stage transformer oil purifier, Series ZYD oil purifier can increase the effectiveness more than three times, more quickly and completely dewater, degas, remove particles to get higher dielectric strength. This equipment can be used as independent vacuum source with the functions of vacuum drying and vacuum oiling for the electric plants.
|Vacuum Degree||MPa||-0.08~ -0.099|
|Temperature Range||ºC||20 ~ 80|
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V(or as need)|
|Inlet (outlet) caliber||mm||25||32||42||50||50||60||60|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||Length||1250||1400||1750||1800||2000||2050||2500|
|Guarantee Data after Treating||Breakdown Voltage||KV||≥65|
|Particles Size||μm||≤1 ~ 5(without free carbon)|