Single Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier Oil Purification
|FOB Price:||US $4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZY
- Application: Transformer Oil
- Folw Rate: 10 L /Min
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Mechanical Principle: Vacuum
- Trademark: ZHONGNENG
- Specification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 84212990
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Usage: Oil and Gas Separation
- Structure: Mobile
- Type: Suction Filter
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing, China
The product is widely applied to areas of power station, power company, transformer substation, railway, petroleum, chemical and metallurgy.
It is used for purifying various unqualified insulating oils such as aging transformer oil, mutual inductor oil, switch oil, etc. As well as a best choice for vacuum oiling of power equipment and drying of moisture of power equipment.
1. Double-stage vacuum system, strong power of vacuum evacuating, ultimate vacuum value ≤ 5Pa.
2. Two vacuum separating chambers, efficient oil film sprayer, increasing separating size and separating time to ensure the dry-level and dielectric strength improving greatly.
3. Duplex-Stereo film evaporation technology, combined with unique and advanced dewatering, degassing components, can rapidly and effectively separate water, gas from oil.
4. Multi-stage precision filtration system, mesh filtration combined with sorption technologies.
5. Efficient electric heating system, heating uniformity, less power consumption, safe, and reliable.
6. Double-infrared liquid level sensor, pressure protective system to ensure machine operation easy and safely.
7. Adopt interlocked protective system, which connect oil pump, heater and liquid level sensor, avoiding blank heating, blank pumping, oil leak and electricity leak. If there is any fault, machine will be power off automatically.
8. Functions of live line work onsite, vacuum drying and vacuum oil filling.
The Oil Value After Treatment, See The Table Below:
|Impurity size||μ||≤1 (no free carbon)|
|Dielectric loss factors||tgδ(90°C)||≤0.001|