High Vacuum Insulating Oil Purifier, Oil Recycling Plant
|FOB Price:||US $9,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $9,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: ZYD-50
- Application: Transformer Oil, Insulation Oil,Dielectric Oil
- Folw Rate: 30-300 L/ Min
- Structure: Rotary Vacuum Pump
- Filter: Return Filter
- Cleanness: ≤0.1%
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, CCC
- HS Code: 84212990
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CE, CCC
- Voltage: 380V
- Exhauster Method: Positive Displacement Pump
- Type: Vacuum
- Water Content: ≤5ppm
- Trademark: Zhongneng
- Origin: Chongqing, China
Contamination of electrical transformers with solids, liquids and gases during manufacture and operation is unavoidable. Techniques for minimizing the degree of contamination are continually sought by manufacturers and asset owners to increase the lifetime of these expensive electrical components. Management of this "primary" contamination is crucial to reduce the buildup of "secondary" contaminants
Which are destructive to the transformer and result in decreased component lifetime as the asset is slowly dissolved from the inside.
ZHONGNENG ZYD Series High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier uses the only known method for reducing all three primary contaminants by treating the transformer's oil; The thermo-vacuum process.
Water removal down to 3 PPM or less
Particulate removal to less than 1µ
Gas content to less than 0.1%
Achievement of these parameters typically results in an oil BDV of 70 kV or higher and will yield an oil appearance that is sparkling.
1. A capability of reducing moisture content from 50ppm to 3ppm moisture and 12% gas content to less than 0.1% by volume. 98% of particulate matter will also be removed.
2. Double-Stage vacuum system, strong power of vacuum evacuating, ultimate vacuum value no more than 5Pa
3. Duplex-Stereo film evaporation technology, combined with unique and advanced dewatering, degassing components, can rapidly and effectively separate water, gas, from oil.
4. An advanced fully automatic temperature controlling system, liquid-level controlling system, defoaming controlling system, pressure protecting system and excellent configuration can ensure operation of the equipment with high performance
5. Online work, allowing separated operation of manual operators from machine with lamps indicating the condition for operation.
6 It is humanization design with low noise, deep purification and long time free maintenance to save cost from the running process.
7. Functions of live line work onsite, vacuum drying and vacuum oil filling.
|Vacuum Degree||MPa||-0.08~ -0.099|
|Temperature Range||ºC||20 ~ 80|
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V(or as need)|
|Inlet (outlet) caliber||mm||25||32||42||50||50||60||60|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||Length||1250||1400||1750||1800||2000||2050||2500|
|Guarantee Data after Treating||Breakdown Voltage||KV||≥65|
|Particles Size||μm||≤1 ~ 5(without free carbon)|