Waste Engine Oil, Mineral Oil Distillation to Base Oil Machine BOD
|FOB Price:||US $99,999 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $99,999/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BOD-3
- Application: Biodiesel Oil, Cooking Oil, Turbine Oil, Lubricant Oil, Transformer Oil, Engine Oil
- Folw Rate: Customized
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: TüV, BV, ISO9001, UL, SGS, CE
- Voltage: Customized
- Trademark: ZHONGNENG
- Specification: New
- HS Code: 8421299090
Waste Oil Distillation / Converting System / Converting waste Engine oil, mineral oil to Base Oil
The price of purchasing regenerated oil is typically less than 80% of new oil and can be as low as 50%. There is no downtime when reclaiming on energized equipment. Replacement with new oil and hot oil flush requires equipment switch off.
Control of strategic asset is retained
Oil in use is an asset. Use of regeneration technology removes dependence on oil companies to deliver replacement supplies and isolates from wildly fluctuating external market prices.
Extended life of expensive capital equipment
In situ treatment of transformers dramatically reduces the aging effects on the transformer slowing down the processes that destroy the asset.
With the rapid development of refining industry from waste plastics, waste rubber and waste oils, the produced fuel oils by these industries are more and more widespread applied and adopted, and has been penetrated into all areas of the national economy and people's daily lives. But at the same time, due to the rapid development of these industries and the increase of employees, the price of raw materials also is being greatly increased.
So how to increase the fuel oil's added value and price on the basis of keeping low raw material cost?
The easiest way is to distill (or called rectification) again the crude oil which produced from waste plastics, rubbers and dirty used oils. This type of fuel oil is in light yellow or light red color and its technical indexes of quality can match diesel's standard. There are two methods to produce this type of fuel oil, one is to set up a large-size petrochemical refining unit costs more than 1 billion US Dollars, the other one is to use low-cost earth furnace. Large refining system brings high cost, but earth furnace is with low working efficiency, unsafely, and not environmental friendly.
Our company just developed a new system which can solve these two problems, save your cost and increase the working efficiency at the safe and environment friendly working conditions. It's Waste Oil
Distillation & Converting System Series BOD.
Introduction & Application
Series BOD Waste Oil Distillation & Converting System can produce the base oil, diesel & gasoline from black dirty engine oil, waste lube oil, crude oil, waste plastic oil, and waste rubber oil after through catalytic distillation.
Pump the pre-treated oil into heater vessel (distillation kettle), heat the oil upto working temperature (will be upto around 430 ºC ), then distillation, catalytic, finally base oil, diesel and gasoline are obtained.
Stop heating when reaction of waste oil is completed, in the distillation kettle, remove all the remaining residues, then all system can be reused for next time.
1. Easy to operate, 1 ~ 2 workers can easily operate the machine.
2. Environmentally friendly in the whole operation, no smoke, no odor, without secondary pollution, the whole process is all sealed, won't release any gas harmful to human and environment,
3. Series BOD System can recycle & distill various dirty black oils including waste engine oil, lube oil, gasoline oil, diesel oil, rubber oil, plastic oil, and other lubricant oil, and convert them to diesel oil and gasoline oil.
4. High quality and quantity of refined oil obtained through output, no any discoloration caused by oxidation, no any bad smelling/ odor
5. Low operation cost only contains followings:
1) catalyst chemical, cost less than USD 30 to refine one ton of waste oil.
2) Heat energy consumption: 105 kcal per ton of waste oil
3) Power consumption: 40 KW to recycle 1 ton of waste oil
6. With High degree of automation in the whole operation, advanced designing and fabrication technology.
7. Adopt the water circulation method on atmospheric and vacuum distillation unit, very safe. And after decompression on the whole system, refined oil's production quantity and quality are increased obviously.
8. The whole process is performed without acid and clay which are forbidden in many countries already.
9. High effective heating system: many heating sources can be used such as natural gas, furnace oil, coal, etc
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF THE MACHINE
Tons / day
88 ~ 98
80 ~ 430
380V/ 3 Phase/ 50Hz (or as per your needed)
Water Circulation Cooling
Heating Energy Source
By Natural gas, finance oil, coal, etc
Note: all the specs will be changed with changing of actual requirements.
Base oil: 85%~88%(index same as SN150~SN200)
Gasoline: about 3%
Diesel: about 3%-4%
Oil residue: 6%~8
TECHNICAL INDEX OF OIL AFTER TREATMENT
Light base oil
Medium/heavy base oil
Flash point open
All plants can be designed and equipped with:
Enclosed Type, Trailer, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
For more info, please send inquiry to us or visit our website:www.zhongnengcq.cn
oil filtration, oil purification, oil treatment, oil purifier, oil recycling, oil processing, oil filtering, energy saving, oil regeneration, oil processor, oil filter, oil process, oil purify, oil regenerating, oil restoration, waste oil disposal, oil reclaimed, oil reclaiming, waste oil management, oil regenerate, oil reconditioned, oil reconstituted, oil restituting, oil recovering, oil recondition, oil filters, oil refinery, oil refiner, oil cleaning, oil recycle, oil reclaiming, oil separator, oil recovery, oil recycle, oil reclamation, oil refinery, oil separation, oil purifiers, oil recondition
Company Web: http://www.zhongnengcq.cn